After the project is completed, you will be given a package.
The package contains your new launcher and the configuration files.
The image above is what you should see when you Open Settings.xml
Open Settings.xml in Notepad or Notepad++
To add custom news page to your launcher, edit the node
As a result the launcher's news window will load the page you added to
Below is the list of functions and their descriptions.
- svrip - your server IP where you hosted the game server.
- gameserverport - the port open for your "game client" to connect to.
Info: The launcher will try to connect to your game server IP:Port and will return "Server Status" as "Online or Offline". This is a feature to let the players know if you are on maintenance.
- website - is your homepage.
Info: The launcher uses this information in error logging.
- param - Parameter is the special command that lets your game client know what to do.
Info: Some games like MU Online doesn't have a parameter so leave blank. For games like Cabal Online, parameter is -husky or depending where you get your Game Client from.
- exec - is your game executable.
- serverName - self explanatory.
Info: The launcher uses this to rename the launcher to your Server Name.
- useFileCheck - you can set this to only "False" or "True". Otherwise the launcher will not function correctly and will throw errors.
Info: Disabling useFileCheck will tell the launcher NOT TO FILE CHECK.
- R G B - change the color of your progress bar.
Info: Get RGB values here: https://www.colorspire.com/rgb-color-wheel/
,and so on - is where you will put the Link.
Info: The link in
... node is used in "buttons" of your launcher.